Monday, May 23, 2011

Internet

Internet
May 21 Saturday
Well I went to get online, and I couldn’t. I forgot to go to the Orange store and get more airtime for my modem yesterday. RATS!!! Today I don’t have the time to get into town. I’m speaking at the widows meeting and then apparently we are going to Alice’s Aunt’s home. Now personally I don’t want to go to the aunts house. It will be another day of people speaking in Swahili and me sitting there like an idiot. Drives me nuts.  I would like to go see the guys at the Orange store and shoot the &*%$ with them. LOL They are nice guys and I’m hoping they will have a Orange T-Shirt for me :o)
Like yesterday I sat there not knowing what anyone was saying unless Joe or Alice translated for me.  I only have 4 days left in Kitale, and I’d rather spend my day with Kibet and hang with my friends, Ann & Steve Muttai. I’d rather do what I want to do instead of being paraded around like some novelty.  I’d rather go see the kids that live on the road and say hello to my fan club. Those kids are so darn cute. Robb would have loved those little kids. So today I’ll be doing stuff that Alice wants to do, I’ll be a good girl and not say a word about what I want to do.  I not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment