Thursday, May 19, 2011

False Christians

False Christians
May 19
Something that I’ve seen here that really disturbs me and that is false Christians. I’m not saying there aren’t any in the U.S. but here is so blatant and right in your face. A woman here has actually said that the pastor doesn’t come to people’s homes to visit, he comes to eat food. Now I personally know the pastor in which this woman is speaking about, and one thing I know is he doesn’t go to visit anyone with the mindset of getting food in return. What I’d like to say to this woman is, well if that is true and he does just visit people to eat, then maybe the church should pay him more so he can feed himself more adequately. I don’t understand why anyone would say such a thing like that about a pastor.  The only answer I can come up with is jealousy. It’s kinda funny as well because this woman and her husband believe they are such “good” Christians, and here they are showing their true selves. All I can say I’m glad I’m not them. I’d hate to be on the receiving end when God speaks and calls them on the carpet for their actions.
I can only imagine what is being said about me behind my back by this person. I’ve come to be very close with the pastor. He’s a great guy, and we have some great discussions about the gospel and how to apply it to your life. He’s even counseled me on some areas in which I wanted to help someone here. I’ve helped a young man with school fees so he can learn more about computers and the windows operating system. But this young man isn’t the only one I’ve helped, there are a few others as well.  Then I’ve spent a lot of time with the pastor putting the bulletin together for the church. Both of us have agonized over getting the bulletin put together and copied so it’s available for the congregation every Sunday. It’s a lot of work, and I’ve spent a lot of time in the pastor’s house working on the bulletin.  Now most likely people have said a few uncalled things about me being in the house.  Well the only reason I’m there is because that is where the church’s computer is located, and its not in the church because the door locks aren’t good and the computer would get stolen. If the computer was at the church, then that’s where I’d be until 8:30pm on some nights. But it’s not, so go ahead and speak of things which you know nothing about, I’ll just let God handle the rest.
Should I have put this in my blog? I’m really not sure, but I can say one thing and that is I feel better now that I wrote it down.  I really can’t stand it when people are mean to my friends. It’s one of my worst faults because now I just want to go to that woman and give her a what for and not hold anything back. I’m extremely loyal to the people that I love, and watch out if you hurt one of them. I’m liable to come out spitting mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment